Customer Care Account Manager
What we are looking for:
a Laundrylux Customer Care Account Manager, you are the primary point of
contact for our distributors and customers supporting all brands within our
market segments. Aligned with our Regional Business Development Managers,
Financing Team, and Fulfillment team, the Customer Care Account Manager’s
primary focus is to maintain ownership of all sales orders within a specified
territory from order entry through to shipping and post-sale management.
The Account Manager must be able to collaborate and find resolutions that meet
the customer and Laundrylux’s business objectives.
Before we continue to dive into the requirements for the role let’s talk about Why you should join Laundrylux?
Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning
Diversity Initiatives: We are proud to have launched the Women’s Initiative focused on building a better workplace for women, providing support, and recognizing the talented women within our company.
- We offer a comprehensive health benefits package including medical and dental plans as well as 401(k) and so much more! Ask our recruiting team for more information.
Back to the role:
What you will do:
- Serve as primary point of contact for all customers in your territory by building and maintaining long-term strategic relationships with the Sales Team, customers, and inter-departmental teams.
- Enter and maintain detailed sales orders into Epicor including correct PNC’s (machines, parts, and ancillary), pricing, discounts, special sales programs, addresses, territory, mark for, order type, quantity, etc. This includes following up with customers regarding incomplete information or discrepancies on their POs.
- Maintain a shared inbox to monitor incoming orders and revisions and track pending requests. Acknowledge receipt of customer PO through email.
- Collaborate with the finance and accounting departments to get orders released in a timely manner.
- Work with Customers to understand their timelines, needs, and shipping requirements to process accordingly.
- Ensure on time shipment of customers’ orders by working with the Fulfillment and Operations Teams.
- Identify and proactively handle delivery delays.
- Arrange dock appointments with the Operations team and get BOLs once scheduled.
- Work with customers to resolve shipment issues, i.e., damages, missing parts, wrong parts sent.
- Provide weekly open order reports to customers and RBDMs.
- Provide freight quotes, inventory availability, and order status updates upon request.
- Process credits, debits, and RMAs as assigned.
- Identify the root cause of issues and offer viable solutions to improve our efficiency, accuracy, current sales support processes, and customer relationships.
- Answer the sales phone queue and assist customers or forward to the correct department for assistance.
- Uphold all Customer Care service level agreements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
What you should have:
- 3+ years professional Sales Support, Account Management or Order Processing experience
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Ability to collaborate with internal departments positively and proactively
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to shift priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude to learn new systems and processes
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Sales or logistics experience a plus
- Bi-lingual a plus but not required
People, Share Responsibility, Integrity, Excellence, Customer Focused, Meaningfulness and Fun
If you are looking for your next challenge, then this is your chance to join our team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative professionals. We want you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Our company participates in E-Verify.