Area Sales Representative
What we are looking for:
Develop and manage new and existing accounts for Wascomat and Electrolux professional vended laundry equipment. Primary focus will be the growth of sales within the vended commercial laundry space.
Before we continue to dive into the requirements for the role let’s talk about Why you should join Laundrylux?
Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning
Diversity Initiatives: We are proud to have launched the Women’s Initiative focused on building a better workplace for women, providing support, and recognizing the talented women within our company.
- We offer a comprehensive health benefits package including medical and dental plans as well as 401(k) and so much more! Ask our recruiting team for more information.
Back to the role:
What you will do:
- Generate and qualify leads via phone and email
- Schedule sales appointments and track activities
- Promote products/services to new and existing customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis for new and existing customers
- Close sales by means of excellent customer service and salesmanship
- Develop strategies for effective sales closing, track sales pipeline
- Prioritize and/or escalate client questions and concerns to increase client satisfaction
- Source and develop client referrals
- Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales, provide biweekly updates
- Meet or exceed monthly/yearly sales goals.
- Participation as needed in industry trade shows and events.
What you should have:
- 2 years of expertise in prospecting: new business development, direct sales, account management and strategic planning
- Communication proficiency
- Presentation skills
- Customer Focus - Detail-oriented, Well organized
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to work independently with strong time management skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, CRM software with ability to learn other software programs
- Participation as needed in industry trade shows and events
- Out of state travel required for training, sales meetings, trade events
- Unwavering ability to deliver the best possible experience to customers and prospects in your daily work activities
First year OTE: $100,000+ annually
$5,000 after reaching $100,000 in sales
People, Share Responsibility, Integrity, Excellence, Customer Focused, Meaningfulness and Fun
If you are looking for your next challenge, then this is your chance to join our team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative professionals. We want you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.