What we are looking for:
The Service Technician will perform all repair, installation, and maintenance duties required by our distributors and customers. To be successful as a service technician, you should keep abreast of the latest technologies and developments in commercial appliances. Ultimately, an outstanding Service Technician should be able to demonstrate excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills as well as achieve exceptional customer service.
Before we continue to dive into the requirements for the role let’s talk about Why you should join Laundrylux?
Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning
Diversity Initiatives: We are proud to have launched the Women’s Initiative focused on building a better workplace for women, providing support, and recognizing the talented women within our company.
- We offer a comprehensive health benefits package including medical and dental plans as well as 401(k) and so much more! Ask our recruiting team for more information.
Back to the role:
What you will do:
- Deliver and install commercial laundry equipment for OPL (On-Premises Laundry) and Vended laundry applications.
- Install and set up payment card systems on vended and coin store machines.
- Test the functionality of newly installed equipment.
- Examine appliances and identify the cause of appliance breakdowns.
- Diagnose, repair, or replace defective or damaged appliance components including faulty power supplies and hoses, malfunctioning drive belts, faulty thermal resistors, and thermal fuses, and broken heating elements.
- Perform preventative maintenance work on appliances.
- Advise customers on how to use appliances correctly.
- Maintain an accurate record of all items/parts used to repair, replace, or maintain appliances
What you should have:
- 3+ years of experience in installation and repair of commercial equipment
- Industry experience in HVAC, automotive, commercial laundromats, restaurants etc. is a plus.
- Experience with light electrical, plumbing, and mechanical applications
- Rigging experience is a plus.
- Forklift operations experience a plus
- The ability to use various hand tools.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
$27.00 -$30.00 per hour
People, Share Responsibility, Integrity, Excellence, Customer Focused, Meaningfulness and Fun
If you are looking for your next challenge, then this is your chance to join our team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative professionals. We want you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.