Senior Director of Marketing
What we are looking for:
The Senior Director of Marketing will lead Laundrylux’s marketing efforts. Their primary focus is to develop content that supports our sales teams’ efforts by leading our messaging, content creation, and execution of each of our brands visions in the market.
Before we continue to dive into the requirements for the role let’s talk about Why you should join Laundrylux?
Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning
Diversity Initiatives: We are proud to have launched the Women’s Initiative focused on building a better workplace for women, providing support, and recognizing the talented women within our company.
- We offer a comprehensive health benefits package including medical and dental plans as well as 401(k) and so much more! Ask our recruiting team for more information.
Back to the role:
What you will do:
- Review current marketing trends and advertisements to determine the effectiveness of different styles and strategies
- Work with both sales and marketing departments to develop successful strategies and campaigns to attract new customers and retain current clients
- Analyze sales numbers in comparison to the marketing budget to determine which campaigns were most effective and pivot strategies based on financial results
- Create campaign metrics and KPIs for brand awareness, campaign results, competitor analyses, market trends, and translate results into actionable insights for marketing and sales teams
- Collaborate with other executives to make high-level decisions regarding the budget and marketing direction of the company
- Create and maintain a successful brand and image that attracts customers to the products and services we provide
- Create content and develop marketing strategies for new & existing products or services that achieve company goals
- Research competitors to stay current with similar products or services in the market • Manage product marketing including spec sheets, videos, training guides, brochures, price sheets, etc.
- Manage and maintain all company websites, connections with CRM, and other technology integrations with IT
- Manage our Sales Enablement team which includes sales-specific marketing materials, Laundrylux Creative Services (LCS), customer website and store materials, show materials, etc.
- Create and execute the company marketing vision at trade shows, including Clean Show and other local and regional events
What you should have:
- Successful track record in senior marketing role and campaign creation
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience in digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, design software, and website management
- Proficiency with Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn advertising
People, Share Responsibility, Integrity, Excellence, Customer Focused, Meaningfulness and Fun
If you are looking for your next challenge, then this is your chance to join our team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative professionals. We want you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Our company participates in E-Verify.