Order Management Representative
What we are looking for:
As a Laundrylux Order Management Representative you are the primary point of contact for our distributors and customers
supporting all brands within our market segments. Aligned with our Regional Business
Development Managers, Financing team, and Fulfillment Team, the Order Management Representative's primary focus is to maintain ownership of all sales orders
within a specified territory and find resolutions that meet the customer and
Laundrylux business objectives.
Before we continue to dive into the requirements for the role let’s talk about Why you should join Laundrylux?
Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning
Diversity Initiatives: We are proud to have launched the Women’s Initiative focused on building a better workplace for women, providing support, and recognizing the talented women within our company.
- We offer a comprehensive health benefits package including medical and dental plans as well as 401(k) and so much more! Ask our recruiting team for more information.
Back to the role:
What you will do:
- Serve as primary point of contact for all customers in your territory by building and maintaining long-term strategic relationships with the Sales Team, Customers, and inter-department teams
- Maintain all sales orders by working with customers to understand their timelines, needs, and shipping requirements to process accordingly
- Ensure the timely and successful shipment of customers’ orders by working with the Fulfillment and Operations Teams
- Work with finance and accounting departments to get orders released in a timely manner
- Arrange dock appointments with the Operations team and get BOLs once scheduled
- Identify and proactively handle delivery delays
- Provide weekly open order reports to customers and RBDMs
- Provide freight quotes, inventory availability, order status updates upon request
- Process credits, debits, and RMAs
- Work with customers to resolve shipment issues, i.e. damages, missing parts, wrong parts sent
- Answer the sales queue and assist customers or forward to the correct department for assistance
- Answer emails in a timely manner and help maintain the customer care central mailbox
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you should have:
- 3+ years professional Sales Support, Account Management or Order Processing experience
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Ability to collaborate with internal departments positively and proactively
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to shift priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude to learn new systems and processes
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Sales or logistics experience a plus
- Bi-lingual a plus but not required
People, Share Responsibility, Integrity, Excellence, Customer Focused, Meaningfulness and Fun
If you are looking for your next challenge, then this is your chance to join our team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative professionals. We want you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.