Parts Order Processing Specialist
What we are looking for:
As a Laundrylux Parts Order Processing Specialist, you are the primary point of
contact for our customers’ replacement component needs. The
Parts Order Processing Specialist is responsible for taking ownership of customer questions and
proactively finding solutions by providing professional customer care to all
component sales customers.
Summarize the role
Before we continue to dive into the requirements for the role let’s talk about Why you should join Laundrylux?
Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning
Diversity Initiatives: We are proud to have launched the Women’s Initiative focused on building a better workplace for women, providing support, and recognizing the talented women within our company.
- We offer a comprehensive health benefits package including medical and dental plans as well as 401(k) and so much more! Ask our recruiting team for more information.
Back to the role:
What you will do:
- Assist customers with all inquiries regarding components ordering and order status.
- Answer calls from the components phone queue and chats from the Online Parts Store.
- Maintain an abandonment call rate KPI of 3% or less.
- Maintain a shared inbox to monitor incoming orders and revisions and track pending requests. Acknowledge receipt of customer PO through email.
- Enter and maintain detailed sales orders into Epicor including correct PNC’s, discounts, special sales programs, addresses, order type, quantity, etc. This includes following up with customers regarding incomplete information or discrepancies on their POs.
- Prioritize expedited shipping orders for entry into Epicor and notify shipping for processing.
- Provide sales order reports, copies of invoices, and acknowledgements as requested.
- Open customer accounts in Epicor and utilize Avalara to setup customer’s tax exemptions.
- Work with the CC department to establish and maintain customer accounts, including contact information, payment terms, resolve credit holds, etc.
- Review component backorders to expedite parts for customers and maintain an up-to-date workbench.
- Review component orders on user hold for current validity.
- Uphold established service level agreements.
- Perform other office duties as assigned by management.
What you should have:
- High School Diploma/GED required, college degree a plus.
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision.
- Ability to collaborate with internal departments positively and proactively.
- Excellent active listening, verbal, and written skills.
- Ability to shift priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Bilingual a plus
$23.00 -$26.00 per hour
People, Share Responsibility, Integrity, Excellence, Customer Focused, Meaningfulness and Fun
If you are looking for your next challenge, then this is your chance to join our team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative professionals. We want you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.