Area Sales Manager-New Englad
What we are looking for:
Develop and manage new and existing Accounts for Laundrylux Vended Sales in the commercial laundry industry. Participation as needed in industry trade shows and events that are critical to your success.
- Drive growth with current distributors and seek out new distributors and investors
- Develop key strategic relationships with Laundromats, investors, and distributors to extend sales opportunities and sales reach for vended sales territory
Before we continue to dive into the requirements for the role let’s talk about Why you should join Laundrylux?
Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning
Diversity Initiatives: We are proud to have launched the Women’s Initiative focused on building a better workplace for women, providing support, and recognizing the talented women within our company.
- We offer a comprehensive health benefits package including medical and dental plans as well as 401(k) and so much more! Ask our recruiting team for more information.
Back to the role:
What you will do:
- Create and promote solutions and services to secure new opportunities maximizing revenue and profitability in your given territory
- Actively engage in sales calls, conduct sales meetings and educate customers on Laundrylux products and value proposition.
- Create and manage storeowner and multi-storeowner relationships on behalf of Laundrylux
- Continually monitor key competitors within your assigned territory. Collect, analyze, and report information pertaining to any changes in competitors’ activities that will impact the company's position in the territory. Suggest possible actions to mitigate the impact and improve the company's position in the marketplace
- Collaborate with your RBDM and VP of Sales to communicate sales intelligence quickly and effectively with Laundrylux.
- Articulate solutions in terms of ROI to the client by establishing pain points through the consultative sales process
- Lead and participate in sales activities such as Blitzes, Next Level Laundry events and shows in market.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
What you should have:
- Ability to travel as necessary to the distributor and corporate offices
- Expertise in prospecting: new business development, direct sales, account management, and strategic planning
- Communication proficiency
- Presentation skills
- Customer Focus
- Strategic thinker
- Time management skills
- Detail-oriented, organized
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and ability to learn other software programs
New England- Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire
$85,000 base salary plus Commission & Bonus. OTE $200K
People, Share Responsibility, Integrity, Excellence, Customer Focused, Meaningfulness and Fun
If you are looking for your next challenge, then this is your chance to join our team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative professionals. We want you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.