What we are looking for:
The Service/Parts Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing Service and Parts and ensuring that the department runs efficiently. The Service/Parts Coordinator will plan, organize, and execute daily and weekly operating activities to support the company’s service and parts efforts.
Before we continue to dive into the requirements for the role let’s talk about Why you should join Laundrylux?
Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning
Diversity Initiatives: We are proud to have launched the Women’s Initiative focused on building a better workplace for women, providing support, and recognizing the talented women within our company.
- We offer a comprehensive health benefits package including medical and dental plans as well as 401(k) and so much more! Ask our recruiting team for more information.
Back to the role:
What you will do:
- Works with the Operations Manager, National Service Manager, and accounting team in supporting the overall execution of day-to-day operations.
- Oversees warranty process with current and future vendors.
- Enters service and parts orders received via phone and email.
- Manages the day to day activities of 3-4 service technicians including dispatch and routing
- Responsible for management of parts inventory including purchasing, fulfillment, and transfer of parts from warehouse to van stock.
- Leads inventory counts of parts room and van stock
- Establish, manage, and clearly communicate timelines to internal team and customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
What you should have:
- Strong with data entry preferably using an ERP system
- Highly organized and accountable
- Proactive: You are a self-starter, and you identify and address risks before they become an issue.
- Tech savvy: You are comfortable with, and excited about, learning new technologies.
- Commercial Laundry industry experience a plus
- You value building and maintaining positive and respectful working relationships – both internal and external – including with clients, vendors, and suppliers.
- You thrive working independently, juggle multiple priorities, and complete responsibilities in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
People, Share Responsibility, Integrity, Excellence, Customer Focused, Meaningfulness and Fun
If you are looking for your next challenge, then this is your chance to join our team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative professionals. We want you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.