What we are looking for:
Installation of commercial laundry equipment in designated locations in a safe and courteous manner and in accordance with established standards and procedures.
Before we continue to dive into the requirements for the role let’s talk about Why you should join Laundrylux?
Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning
Diversity Initiatives: We are proud to have launched the Women’s Initiative focused on building a better workplace for women, providing support, and recognizing the talented women within our company.
- We offer a comprehensive health benefits package including medical and dental plans as well as 401(k) and so much more! Ask our recruiting team for more information.
Back to the role:
What you will do:
- Delivery and installation of commercial laundry equipment for OPL (On-Premise Laundry) and Vended applications
- Install and set-up payment systems to vended and coin store locations
- Minor repairs to equipment as needed
- Assist other departments as instructed by your manager, other duties as assigned
- Work in 1-4 person teams depending on job scope
- Help with receiving equipment to warehouse
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
What you should have:
- 5+ years of experience in installation and repair of commercial equipment
- Industry experience in HVAC, commercial laundromats, restaurants etc. is a plus
- Experience with light electrical, plumbing, and mechanical applications
- Rigging experience is a plus
- Forklift operations experience a plus
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to drive a flat bed and maintain physicals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and team player
- Strong independent work ethic, self-starter
People, Share Responsibility, Integrity, Excellence, Customer Focused, Meaningfulness and Fun
If you are looking for your next challenge, then this is your chance to join our team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative professionals. We want you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.