What we are looking for:
Supporting the procurement team in the purchasing of goods and services, including researching potential suppliers and evaluating RFQs. This person reports to the Procurement Manager.
Before we continue to dive into the requirements for the role let’s talk about Why you should join Laundrylux?
Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning
Diversity Initiatives: We are proud to have launched the Women’s Initiative focused on building a better workplace for women, providing support, and recognizing the talented women within our company.
- We offer a comprehensive health benefits package including medical and dental plans as well as 401(k) and so much more! Ask our recruiting team for more information.
Back to the role:
What you will do:
- Process purchase orders, monitor order status, and ensure timely delivery of goods and services
- Coordinate with the receiving and accounting department for invoice processing and resolve discrepancies
- Maintain accurate purchasing records, including purchase orders, order confirmation, invoices, and receipts
- Provide administrative support to the purchasing team, such as maintaining ERP data, updating shared documents, creating spreadsheets for analysis, and maintaining digital files
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely receipt of materials and expedite when needed
- Work with team to continuously improve purchasing processes, systems, and procedures to optimize efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage inventory levels, monitor stock levels, and ensure that purchasing activities are aligned with inventory management goals
- Performs other duties as assigned
What you should have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain/Procurement
- Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to analyze data
- Demonstrated ability to meet timelines for deliverables
- Eagerness to be hands-on with a variety of stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Passion for innovation through processes, systems, and tools
- Detail-oriented, analytical, methodical, and committed to driving quality forward
- Good communication skills- written and verbal
- Team player and great attitude
$55,000-$60,000 per year
People, Share Responsibility, Integrity, Excellence, Customer Focused, Meaningfulness and Fun
If you are looking for your next challenge, then this is your chance to join our team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative professionals. We want you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace & culture
Laundrylux is North America’s leader in commercial laundry with a legacy of providing state-of-the-art laundry equipment and business solutions to laundromat owners, laundry distributors, and new investors across the United States and Canada. We are a forward thinking company that is revolutionizing our industry, and we want you to be a part of the change.
Laundrylux is the North American supplier of Electrolux & Wascomat commercial laundry equipment for self-service Laundromats and On-Premises Laundries such as hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, salons, firehouses, vets, and more.
Let our family’s history shape your future success.
What began with an accident at sea and one man’s dream for the future, has transformed into a business reality. Laundrylux wishes to share that success with families and businesses, helping investors and business owners maximize their returns on their laundry system investments.
“We have dedicated employees who have worked for us for years and years and are still committed to providing the best possible products and services. It’s because we all believe in what we do and in the products we sell.” – Neal Milch, Chairman
Loading application form
Already working at Laundrylux?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.