Senior Credit Analyst
The Senior Credit Analyst monitors workflow trends for team members, provide ongoing guidance and training for all team members, and monitor team members performance by assigning metrics and goals. Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit. Providing superior service and support to our customers.
This person reports to the Vice President of Finance
- Lead West Coast Operations, by monitoring workflow trends for team members, provide ongoing guidance and training for all team members, and monitor team members performance by assigning metrics and goals.
- Prepare Competitive Financing Programs for West Coast Operations by partnering with Sales Team
- Compile reports regarding finance and credit data
- Review, analyze and interpret financial information
- Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan request, and submit to loan committees for approval
- Help to enhance the quality of credit applications
- Research and identify process improvement opportunities and make recommendations to management
- Reconcile customer statements/billings
- Ensure collateral is perfected according to the approved credit decisions.
- Review loan package for accuracy and completeness including but not limited to business entity documents prior to preparing loan documents
- Prepare loan modification, renewal and extension documents of loans
- Prepare and ability to read loan documents
- Prepare Ad hoc documents as needed
- Enter applications into proprietary software
- Request and review insurance certificates to ensure sufficient coverage of collateral
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
- Thorough understanding of the basic principles of loan documentation and perfection of security interest.
- 5+ years' experience in equipment financing/ small business loan financing
- Willing to travel up to 25% across United States
- Strong Negotiating Skills
- Knowledge of leasing software
- Bachelors in finance or related field
- Experience with financial statement analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience reading and interpreting legal documents
- Highly analytical with strong critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Time management essential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- West Nyack - Office of the CEO
Workplace & culture
Laundrylux is North America’s leader in commercial laundry with a legacy of providing state-of-the-art laundry equipment and business solutions to laundromat owners, laundry distributors, and new investors across the United States and Canada. We are a forward thinking company that is revolutionizing our industry, and we want you to be a part of the change.
Laundrylux is the North American supplier of Electrolux & Wascomat commercial laundry equipment for self-service Laundromats and On-Premises Laundries such as hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, salons, firehouses, vets, and more.
Let our family’s history shape your future success.
What began with an accident at sea and one man’s dream for the future, has transformed into a business reality. Laundrylux wishes to share that success with families and businesses, helping investors and business owners maximize their returns on their laundry system investments.
“We have dedicated employees who have worked for us for years and years and are still committed to providing the best possible products and services. It’s because we all believe in what we do and in the products we sell.” – Neal Milch, Chairman
Senior Credit Analyst
Loading application form
Already working at Laundrylux?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.