Service/ Parts Coordinator
The Service/Parts Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing Service and Parts and ensuring that the departments run efficiently. The Service/Parts Coordinator will plan, organize, and execute daily and weekly operating activities to support the company’s service and parts efforts.
This role reports to the Director of Operations for Laundrylux Distribution
- Works with the Director of Operations, National Service Manager, and accounting team in supporting the overall execution of day-to-day operations.
- Oversees warranty process with current and future vendors.
- Enters service and parts orders received via phone and email.
- Manages the day to day activities of 3-4 service technicians including dispatch and routing
- Responsible for management of parts inventory including purchasing, fulfillment, and transfer of parts from warehouse to van stock.
- Leads inventory counts of parts room and van stock
- Establish, manage, and clearly communicate timelines to internal team and customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Strong with data entry preferably using an ERP system
- Highly organized and accountable
- Proactive: You are a self-starter, and you identify and address risks before they become an issue.
- Tech savvy: You are comfortable with, and excited about, learning new technologies.
- Commercial Laundry industry experience a plus
- You value building and maintaining positive and respectful working relationships – both internal and external – including with clients, vendors, and suppliers.
- You thrive working independently, juggle multiple priorities, and complete responsibilities in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Laundrylux Distribution (LLD)
- Florida (LLD)
Workplace & culture
Laundrylux is North America’s leader in commercial laundry with a legacy of providing state-of-the-art laundry equipment and business solutions to laundromat owners, laundry distributors, and new investors across the United States and Canada. We are a forward thinking company that is revolutionizing our industry, and we want you to be a part of the change.
Laundrylux is the North American supplier of Electrolux & Wascomat commercial laundry equipment for self-service Laundromats and On-Premises Laundries such as hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, salons, firehouses, vets, and more.
Let our family’s history shape your future success.
What began with an accident at sea and one man’s dream for the future, has transformed into a business reality. Laundrylux wishes to share that success with families and businesses, helping investors and business owners maximize their returns on their laundry system investments.
“We have dedicated employees who have worked for us for years and years and are still committed to providing the best possible products and services. It’s because we all believe in what we do and in the products we sell.” – Neal Milch, Chairman
Service/ Parts Coordinator
Loading application form
Already working at Laundrylux?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.