Area Sales Representative
Laundrylux is the leading company in the commercial laundry space! We are looking for goal oriented, self-motivated tenacious individuals, with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for people to grow laundromats in your territory. They will develop and manage new and existing accounts for Wascomat and Electrolux professional vended laundry equipment.
This person reports to the Director of Sales.
- Generate and qualify leads via phone, email and in person
- Schedule sales appointments and track activities
- Promote products/services to new and existing customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis for new and existing customers
- Close sales by means of excellent customer service and salesmanship
- Develop strategies for effective sales closing, track sales pipeline
- Prioritize and/or escalate client questions and concerns to increase client satisfaction
- Source and develop client referrals
- Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales, provide biweekly updates
- Meet or exceed monthly/yearly sales goals.
- Participation as needed in industry trade shows and events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and the use of a reliable personal vehicle.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 0-3 years of sales experience
- Success in a previous sales position, prospecting, or cold calling; direct sales experience is preferred but not required
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Laundrylux Distribution (LLD)
- Texas (LLD)
Workplace & culture
Laundrylux is North America’s leader in commercial laundry with a legacy of providing state-of-the-art laundry equipment and business solutions to laundromat owners, laundry distributors, and new investors across the United States and Canada. We are a forward thinking company that is revolutionizing our industry, and we want you to be a part of the change.
Laundrylux is the North American supplier of Electrolux & Wascomat commercial laundry equipment for self-service Laundromats and On-Premises Laundries such as hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, salons, firehouses, vets, and more.
Let our family’s history shape your future success.
What began with an accident at sea and one man’s dream for the future, has transformed into a business reality. Laundrylux wishes to share that success with families and businesses, helping investors and business owners maximize their returns on their laundry system investments.
“We have dedicated employees who have worked for us for years and years and are still committed to providing the best possible products and services. It’s because we all believe in what we do and in the products we sell.” – Neal Milch, Chairman
Area Sales Representative
Loading application form
Already working at Laundrylux?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.