Laundrylux is the leading company in the commercial laundry space! We are looking for goal oriented, self-motivated tenacious individuals, with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for people to grow laundromats in your territory. They will develop and manage new and existing accounts for Wascomat and Milnor professional vended laundry equipment.
The territory will be Upstate New York area, Westchester, Orange County, Sullivan Country.
This person reports to the Area Sales Manager
- Generate and qualify leads via phone, email and in person
- Schedule sales appointments and track activities
- Promote products/services to new and existing customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis for new and existing customers
- Close sales by means of excellent customer service and salesmanship
- Develop strategies for effective sales closing, track sales pipeline
- Prioritize and/or escalate client questions and concerns to increase client satisfaction
- Source and develop client referrals
- Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales, provide biweekly updates
- Meet or exceed monthly/yearly sales goals.
- Participation as needed in industry trade shows and events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
What you will receive:
- Monthly auto/gas allowance
- Work Laptop
- Company cell phone
- Work from home set up provided
- 401k retirement with 3% match
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and the use of a reliable personal vehicle.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 0-3 years of sales experience
- Success in a previous sales position, prospecting, or cold calling; direct sales experience is preferred but not required
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.